Our data protection practices
We at Health City Finland Oy appreciate the privacy of the users of our services and aim to offer them a secure and reliable user experience.
Health City Finland is part of the COR Group, a Finnish corporate group.
This summary explains more specifically how data is collected on the web sites managed by Health City Finland Oy (Kotikatu365.fi, Lipporanta.fi) and how this data is used.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our web sites.
- Our actions are based on transparency and trust.
- The data that we process can be divided into information provided by the users, data based on observations concerning the use of the web services and data derived by way of analytics.
- Data that is collected openly and properly benefits the users of the service without violating their privacy.
- We use data to deliver and personalise services, provide customer service, develop our products and target our advertising appropriately.
- We collect different data to ensure that our services work properly and to manage our customer relationships based on a voluntary consent given by the users.
- To ensure that the service technology works properly, we gather data from the users concerning the types of terminal devices and software they deploy for using the service.
- To develop the service, we monitor general usage data relating to the service, including the times and duration of use, visiting frequency and the sections of the service that were used. This information gives us insights on what the users find interesting in the service and helps us to improve the service further.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the necessary personal data on the users, for the reasons stated above. The purpose for which the data is utilised determines what type of data is collected on the users in different situations.
User-given data or personally identifiable data:
- Name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Additional information required based on the user’s contact:
- Description of service need, preferred service delivery location or service delivery date and time, and any other details relating to the service need.
- Other data collected with the user’s consent.
Data on the user as observed and collected by the services:
- Data on web site use and browsing, display of advertisements, clicking of advertisements.
- Service landing page, device information (browser, screen resolution, operating system, mobile device model), cookie ID, IP address, User ID (a random set of numbers), session time and duration, network operator.
- Use of the service is monitored with Google Analytics and Hotjar software (by a staff member designated to process personal data).
- We use this software and any corresponding future software to analyse the use of the service. The services comply with the EU’s regulation on processing of personal data.
- Behavioural data is collected anonymously also for the publishing platform applied with the service.
- Recommendations, sharings, bookmarks, visited pages
- The newsletter automatization services collect behavioural data on the users for generating automated newsletters, among other things.
FOM WHERE DOES THE SERVICE COLLECT AND COMBINE DATA, INCLUDING MY PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data is based on the behavioural data constructed in the service from the user’s behaviour. Furthermore, the users may give their consent to provide additional information relating to a contact or appointment, for example.
The service executes queries, and personal data may be inquired in connection with them. The context in which these personal data are used will be stated specifically to each query. The personal data may be needed for delivering a reward, or the query may be utilised to enrich the personal data of the service. The query results are stored anonymously on a protected server.
We may enrich personal data from third-party data, if the data source enables this. Personal data may be segmented based on third-party data to enhance targeting of the service (content and advertisements) as explained above. Such data sources include the Cor Group’s personal databases.
FOR HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED?
The usage analytics data collected by the service will be stored for fifty (50) months. The personal data relating to the service will be stored for twenty-four (24) months.
TO WHOM ARE MY DATA CONVEYED & THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION?
Personal data may be conveyed to partners of Health City Finland Oy. For example, we regularly convey contact request data to estate agents who implement the presentations and sales of the apartments.
To generate usage analytics, we use the aforementioned analytics software, the producers of which are committed to protecting personal data with adequate certainty.
Cookies refer to the data saved by the service on the user’s terminal device.
We use observed data (that is, data collected using cookies and other technologies) to improve our services further, display better targeted advertising and customise the contents of services and marketing messages.
Health City Finland’s advertisements may be targeted in services of such third parties as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google based on the user having visited our service.
Our services may provide access to chat-based customer services. The suppliers of such services may store personal data based on contacts in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
Our web site utilises features for sharing content on various social media services. The providers of such services may collect data on content sharing in accordance with their own terms and conditions.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to gain access to the data.
- The right to make a complaint to a data protection authority.
- The right to request a rectification of incorrect data.
- The right to request a removal of data. This right does not apply to statutory registers.
- The right to request a transfer of data from one system to another. This right does not apply to statutory registers.
In all of the above matters, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
WHO PROCECCES MY PERSONAL DATA & CONTACT DETAILS
The register is maintained by Health City Finland Oy.
Health City Finland Oy, Saaristonkatu 22, 90100 Oulu, Finland
Phone: +358 (0)20 780 6260